Contact InformationBy standard mail:
Mill Supply, Inc
19801 Miles Road
Cleveland, Ohio 44128By phone:
1-800-888-5072 (between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST)By email:email@example.com
Payment Types We Accept
When ordering on-line Mill Supply accepts:
Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, and American Express and PayPal.
When charging to your Credit Card, include:
•Card Holder's Name
•CVV code (last 3 digits on signature strip on back of card)
•Credit Card Billing Street Address and Zip Code:
Credit card companies now verify the billing address and zip- code for out of town orders. This would be the same address your credit card bills you at. (Ex: your billing address may be PO Box 123 while your shipping address is 123 Main St.) If you do not provide the correct billing information, orders will be delayed until we contact you and acquire the correct address.
•Daytime Phone Number
•Method of Shipping (if preferred)
For order confirmation an e-mail address is required. When orders are received over the internet an automatic reply is sent confirming we received your order, gives you an order number and a total value of merchandise. When the order is shipped, we will e-mail you a second time with a shipping confirmation and tracking number. (There are a few exceptions in cases where your item ships from an off-site distribution center).
Call us at 1-800-888-5072 if you have placed an order and not received confirmation. You can also e-mail us for tracking numbers and other questions you may have about your order.
Changes to Your Order
We're sorry, orders cannot be changed once they've been submitted. We process orders very quickly, and once an order begins the fulfillment process we are unable to modify it. We apologize for any inconvenience, and we hope that in the majority of cases our faster processing times work to your advantage.
If your order on-line states that an item is on backorder, it may take up to two weeks to fill. Mill Supply will ship this item as soon as it comes in without notification. If we know the items is hard to get, and may take longer that two weeks, we will notify you immediately. If we order the parts but it takes an extended period of time for us to receive we will contact you before we ship to be sure you are still interested. While items are on backorder you can call us or e-mail us to check-on or change your order. It is our policy to never charge anyone for backordered items until they ship.
If an item that you ordered has been discontinued, you will be alerted with an e-mail. Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, there won't be a charge for any discontinued item.
We ship UPS unless you specify otherwise. Web orders are shipped the same day when received by 3:00pm. A minimum charge of $7.50, but actual shipping and handling charges are charged to your credit card. When placing your order, remember that actual shipping averages between 10-15% of your order price. Should the actual cost exceed 15%, a salesman will call to verify the details and ask you to confirm or decline the final sale. Transactions that fall within the above guide lines will be processed without any additional communication. Oversize packages (ie: wheelhouses, fenders, quarter sections) that can still be sent UPS may run up to 40% for shipping, call if you would like a quote on shipping. Foreign orders will always receive an e-mail with actual costs and we kindly ask that you confirm or decline within 24 hours.
When shipping prepaid by check orders, we ship by UPS unless specified, and you should add 10% of the order total for shipping east of the Mississippi, 15% west of the Mississippi. (minimum $7.50) When orders are sent COD the actual shipping amount will be charged. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico and shipping by freight is more expensive. Please call for a price quote.
If you are not satisfied with your merchandise:
• If you are not satisfied with the parts you received call the sales department within 30 days of delivery for a return authorization number. DO NOT RETURN PARTS WITHOUT AN INVOICE AND AUTHORIZATION NUMBER!
• A 10% restocking fee is charged to all returned parts unless the part is: 1.) Defective 2.) Damaged in transit (see below) 3.) Shipped in error. In these cases, there will be no restocking charge and we will issue a return label for the merchandise.
• Any part returned must be in NEW-SALE condition as determined by our returns department. Parts that have been disassembled, drilled, welded, cut, painted, or modified in any way cannot be returned. Any incomplete kit returned will not be given credit.
• The purchaser is responsible for the packaging of the returned package. Be sure your return package is wrapped properly to avoid the loss of small parts or parts being damaged in transit.
• A credit will be issued for returned merchandise. Upon your instructions, we will issue a refund check provided your check has cleared the bank. If the merchandise was paid by credit card we will issue a credit immediately.
5 Easy Steps to Return Merchandise
NOTE: Report any damaged merchandise or errors with your order within 7 days.
1) Call the sales department for a return authorization number 1-800-888-5072. Have your invoice with you when calling.
2) Return in original box or container. If not available, please use a strong corrugated carton, wrap well.
3) Include the completed return form, inside the package you are returning, noting the part numbers, quantity and reason for return.
4) Ship prepaid to: Mill Supply Returns, 19801 Miles Rd., Cleveland, OH 44128 (insure your package if the value warrants). We will issue a return label if our error; read the RETURN POLICY below.
5) Include your name and phone number where you can be reached during the day.
If your merchandise arrives damaged:
Damages or shortages must be reported immediately, with cutoff at 7 days. Examine and count all packages carefully. If parts arrive damaged, contact us immediately. (BE SURE TO KEEP ALL PACKING MATERIAL.) The claims inspector will not accept responsibility for damaged merchandise without seeing the carton it was shipped in. Mill Supply is not responsible for damaged merchandise that can not be properly examined by the claims inspector. Multiple package shipments may not arrive on the same day.